Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blue


       Lately I have been feeling  blue
  (I blame it entirely on  the winter weather and early darkness)

 Its time I change my attitude to this, I think she is feeling Yellow

I need to think of all the fun things I get to look forward to to help keep my mind off this Long Utah winter 

I am attending a large Catholic wedding in Leon, Mexico for our old exchange student turned "adopted brother" Rodrigo in Feb.



I am celebrating on Wed my honey and I's two year anniversary.
We will be dining and swing dancing and if luck has it, their will be an entertaining movie at the dollar theater to round out the night.




Now if only Feb and the sunshine would come a little faster.................


For a cheerful song to send you off:

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8YCSJpF4g4


1 comment:

  1. two years, that is awesome!! love the new blog!I'll be your first follower!

    ReplyDelete