Tuesday, February 15, 2011

are you out there?

Happy(late) Valentines!
For valentines I thought i would share this picture my valentine drew for me.
its us on engagement... if you couldn't tell.

just out of curiousity, who is looking at my blog? it looks on my stats as though I have some followers throughout the world! who are you?? drop me a line! send me a message, "follow me" or just leave a comment. I am far more inclined to post often if I know someone out there is reading!

p.s. i booked my wedding photographer today :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, My name is Natalie Adams. And I'm an alcoholic. No wait..... Hi, my name is Natalie Adams. I came out of your womb. No, that's not right either. Well, anyways, Hi, my name is Natalie. Bet you can't guess what rhymes with duck.

    ReplyDelete