Sunday, February 6, 2011

A matter of taste





First thing, listen to this whilst you look: 




I find myself planning a wedding. I have been looking at photos of other wedding, both current and vintage. Some I think will stand timeless... and others aren't going to be so fortunate. I hope mine stands up to time. I have been saving some of my favorite photos I have found. 
 love this photo


love the coloring in this and that they both could pass as 14

 I should have bid on this on Ebay when I got the chance.

This atmosphere is very romantic. (greenweddingshoes.com)


This dress is so perfect. I love the Icy blue overlay and the gloves.


I think its safe to say... Time wont be so kind to these gems.





I have my wedding attire pretty well picked for the the man and I, now all I have to do is narrow down flowers... you would think coming from a florist family that would be the easiest decision... its not. I have 7 more months to decide. Any photographer recommendations?? 

Have a teaser of what I have thus far for my deliciously wonderful (heres hoping) my wedding will be:


3 comments:

  1. First of all, you can't expect us to listen to a song while reading your blog if the song has a cool video. So, I watched the video first. Amazing attire for the bride and groom. And THEN I read the blog. I had forgotten how beautiful that staircase was. That first wedding photo is awesome. After you are married you should have it framed on your wall and tell people it is your wedding picture. I'm sure a lot of people would believe you. You know they would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. say what?!? you don't think those huge boobs in the hot pink dress are timeless??? I think this spring or summer we should go out and play with your engagements! or bridals. We could get SOOO creative together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll get the wedding you want :) It will be just as priceless as you are. you just need to figure out what you wan, but I agree with natalie about the place and photo.

    ReplyDelete