Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm aware...

I'm aware that no one actually reads my blog and I dont care. I like reading other peoples musings and like to think that maybe someone out there likes to read mine.

Tonight I made potato chowder from scratch and it was very tasty if I do say so myself. First time to make soup from scratch and it was so darn tootin easy. Let me set the scene sitting on my green couch watching exporting Raymond eating homemade chowder, the fire was a blaZing and my honey was next to me...my pumpkin spice candle was burning behind me. Quite perfect.

P.s. Bryndon bought a project motor cycle this week.fun. Maybe it will be up and running by spring.


Gooood night.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like such a perfect evening! I'm so glad that you're happy Apes, you totally deserve it! Love you!

    P.S. I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete